Comcast Houdini Effect: Disappearing Channels

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Comcast Houdini Effect: Disappearing Channels

Thank you Joe-Nally!!
Official Employee

Hey Joe, 

I looked at all your bills again. You can find this information in particular on the April bill, on page 2 of 4 on the statement. The change regarding truTV was communicated on the Nov bill on page 3 of 3 on the statement. 

@amybth, depending on your area, your effective dates may be different but I can discuss this in full detail in a private message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

@ComcastChe wrote:

Hey Joe, 

I looked at all your bills again. You can find this information in particular on the April bill, on page 2 of 4 on the statement. The change regarding truTV was communicated on the Nov bill on page 3 of 3 on the statement. 

@amybth, depending on your area, your effective dates may be different but I can discuss this in full detail in a private message.

ComcastChe,

Respectfully, as the image above (‎12-18-2018 03:16 PM) illustrates I don’t see what you are referring too. As the image below shows I only recieved one communication from Comcast in April. 

Comcastche, I won’t be responding to any further of your posts - it seems like a waste of time. As shown above none of the information you have spoken of can be found on the bill labeled April 2018. Besides even if you could show this, it doesn’t explain why we still had Food Network until Nov 27, 2018. If we weren’t suppose to have the channel, then how could we watch it for months after you / Comcast claims it was gone?  

So, this makes all the previous bills meaningless. In addition, 

On the renewal conversation on Nov 27, 2018 we still had Food Network and numerous other channels. During the recorded renewal conversation the Comcast agent stated we would still have the same channels that we presently had. This was a binding verbal contract made well-after your alleged April notification. Promises made should be promises kept. 

A genuine “minimal” apology would include everything that was promised to us - no contract and the same channels at the same cost promised for a year. Of course, a mere “minimal” apology doesn’t account for all the additional hassle and frustration that Comcast IMO has caused - false promises, numerous phones, all these messages, etc. 

For us this settles the matter.

57A049BB-67AC-4BBE-BCF4-58E33DEF8F0F.jpeg