Community Forum

Channels require a subscription

New Poster

Channels require a subscription

I need serious help. So my HOA decided to stop including Comcast and I wasn’t aware, so my tv stopped working and I called yesterday since I already pay for home security and internet through them to get the same package I was getting tv with the HOA but just on my account now. Thought it would be simple. I had the digital starter before and they said that it was added and repackaged and that all TV’s should work fine. Turn on the main tv, nothing works. We have like 5 channels that work and the rest say that a subscription is required in order to be able to watch them. Literally CNN, Disney, TBS, E, ABC. All channels I had before with the same package. They said it was acting up and rebooted my box and sent signals to it like 50 times. Eventually the guy hung up on me so I called back and same thing all over again. 3 hours wasted on the phone with nothing solved. Has ANYONE else had this issue? What should I do?
Official Employee

Re: Channels require a subscription

Greetings, Taylorrcheer! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with your TV services since the HOA stopped providing the services. That's certainly frustrating and would like to look into what's going on. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!