Community Forum

Channels 516-585

Regular Visitor

Channels 516-585

I am a newbie to Comcast X1 TV, (Came from DISH after a 17 year run).  I have what might be an odd question; are Channels 516-585 available in HD, or are they in HD in other parts of the Chammel Lineup?  Please forgive me if I have asked an obvious question.

Official Employee

Re: Channels 516-585

Hello, thanks for reaching out and it is not an odd or obvious question at all. I can check on this for you! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Here are the ones I can see - note your channel numbers might be different:
HBO (801)
Starz Encore (809)
Starz (816)
Showtime (825)
Cinemax (838)
The Movie Channel (847)

Official Employee

The easiest is to punch in the channel number or say the channel name with voice commands and if your X1 box is set to Prefer Best Available Resolution, it will take you to the HD version if there is one

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!