Community Forum

Channel says I need subscription but I am subscribed

New Poster

Channel says I need subscription but I am subscribed

Just upgraded, the tech had us upgrade to Xfinity Latino Economy Plus, and one of the channels listed is Disney XD and Disney XD HD. I have called Comcast and at first they said it should be there, but then they changed that and said it’s ONLY for their preferred package and that it’s not included. It’s not only listed under my CURRENT channel lineup on my account, it’s still on your website!!! I told her this repeatedly and she played dumb saying it’s not, I said to transfer to a supervisor, they put me on hold for 10 minutes, picked back up and said they had one more phone call, put me back on hold for another minute, then hung up on me. I’ve attached a screenshot, but you can still go to your own channel lineup website and see for yourself!

Comcast is constantly lying to me, and at NO point have they done ANYTHING to make any of it right. This is misrepresentation of a goods/service, this is illegal, and they don’t care or care to do anything to make it right, either from a legal standpoint or from a customer service standpoint. I’m going crazy here because I’ve never had a company be this blatant flippant with the law and their own contracts and services and with their own customers. I mean, it’s still listed on my own account as being a channel I’m supposed to get!

57CCE349-6802-4217-BED8-00A9AD6515E9.pngP p

New Poster

Re: Channel says I need subscription but I am subscribed

F13BCACD-2F2F-4968-BB8F-F1EE13532F68.png8ED0EA55-BF2E-4BFC-8110-DD1CC11AB228.png

My channel lineup (I remove my address from the line) clearly lists it as well, and it’s loading properly as the other channels (babyfirst, channel 125) that we don’t get are clearly missing.

New Poster

So still no help from any method with Comcast....

Frequent Visitor

The website may not be completely up to date.  That happens a good bit.  Another issue is that with the switch to some of the newer packages, there was also a change to what channels go in what tier of service, and some agents don't check to confirm that.  So it's entirely possible that Disney XD is not there for you.  I would assume that since you can't view it, that means you don't have it.