Community Forum

Channel not available anymore

New Poster

Channel not available anymore

Last night night I tuned into channel #254 and it was not there, I checked again this morning and it is still missing. This was done without warning and I am very upset about this. This channel provided us with old shows and some sports . This is not the way to run a business, you are suppose to keep your customers happy. I hope you reconsider and return the channel to the lineup. 

Expert

Re: Channel not available anymore

@johnnyde121 wrote:

Last night night I tuned into channel #254 and it was not there, I checked again this morning and it is still missing. This was done without warning and I am very upset about this. This channel provided us with old shows and some sports . This is not the way to run a business, you are suppose to keep your customers happy. I hope you reconsider and return the channel to the lineup. 

Was there any notice posted on your billing statement?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I didn't notice anything on my bill and comcast should have sent emails or some other way of informing us.

@Again wrote:

@johnnyde121 wrote:

Was there any notice posted on your billing statement?

Official Employee

Greetings, johnnyde121! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear that channel 254 has gone missing. That's certainly frustrating. If you would like me to look into this, feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name and I can further look into this issue for you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, johnnyde121. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.