Community Forum

Channel lineup

New Poster

Channel lineup

Paying you a lot of money for all our services. If you don;t soon add one America to lineup we will go with different provider. We have this available whenever we travel. Paying for 100s of channels we never use. Thought your customer service had improved but you totally ignore all the requests from your customers toadcthis fine station

Expert

Re: Channel lineup

@Norbertmetz wrote:

Paying you a lot of money for all our services. If you don;t soon add one America to lineup we will go with different provider. We have this available whenever we travel. Paying for 100s of channels we never use. Thought your customer service had improved but you totally ignore all the requests from your customers toadcthis fine station

Television channels come and go in any service area depending on viewership. You are in the minority in your service area.  We all have different viewing habits. As for the 100's of channels we never use; why should we pay more to include your particular choices?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!