Community Forum

Channel lineup for 125+package

Highlighted
New Poster

Channel lineup for 125+package

I am looking to upgrade and would like to know if the 125+ has msnbc. 

New Poster

Re: Channel lineup for 125+package

I'm also interested in knowing what channels are in the 125+ line-up.  The "View Full Line-up" page does not include a 125+ section, so I have no idea what channels are included.  

Official Employee

Hello all, thank you for reaching out here and welcome to our forums.  

Teresa20, please follow this channel linup link and you should be able to review channels in each available lineup in your area.  https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup

SoupRGyro, if you are not showing the +125 lineup through the same link it is likely that it is not available in your area.  If you would like we can verify for you, just send us a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

What he means is that the lineup is really just imitating the words from the TV packages but the bundles have different words and no one can tell what channels belong to the +125 and +200s.  It is not specific at all and the feature is not helpful.  We just would like clarification without having to call or visit a representative for a (what should be) simple process to view what we are about to upgrade and agree 2 years for.

New Poster

I am logged into comcast so they know my addres searching for an upgraded plan to I can watch the Blackhawks games, and the Plan results show 10+, 125+, 200+ and when I Click View Channel Lineup I get the 10+,100+,140+,220+,230+,260. This makes no sense and when I tried the chat the person wanted me transfer me to billing. @Comcast_Support