Community Forum

Channel Lineup for Pro Plus package

New Poster

Channel Lineup for Pro Plus package

I'm trying to decide whether to just go straight internet with a streaming device or use Comcast TV services.  I talked to a service rep earlier who suggested the "Pro Plus" package. He mentioned locals and some others like Discovery but I'd like to see the complete channel lineup so I can compare it to other options.  Is there a link I can follow to see?  My zip code is 06716.  Thanks.

New Poster

Re: Channel Lineup for Pro Plus package

Why is getting info from Comcast like pulling teeth?  I cannot WAIT for Frontier to get to my street....

Official Employee

Hello MaxMercy, unfortunately the channel line up site will show you all the channels in your area. However, I can send you a side by side channels line up for what you have currently vs what comes in the Pro Plus. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

I am also trying to get the list of actual stations offered by internet pro " plus" thank you