Community Forum

Channel Line up

New Poster

Channel Line up

New channel line up posted as of 24 May 2019 in PDQ form is DEFINITELY INCORRECT FOR DIGITAL STARTER plan.  It says I am supposed to get weather channel, TCM and many others that have  been taken away from me.  I was told I had been able to view them because it was a mistake.  I'd like to know the truth, once and for all.  Am I supposed to get weather channel 5, TCM 55 and many others as posted in your channel line up dtd 24 May 2019.  If I am not supposed to get them  with Digital Starter Plan, please CORRECT YOUR channel line up that came to me via e mail!!!!

Official Employee

Re: Channel Line up

Hello, iram3! Thank you for posting in the Xfinity Forum! I can definitely check the channel lineup and see if Weather Channel and TCM channels included or now. Could you please send me a private message and include your first and last name? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!