Community Forum

Channel Line Up

New Poster

Channel Line Up

I have the 220+ channel package.  When I log in to my account I can find the channel line up for me.  However, some of the channels on my line up say that I must subscribe to them when I select them. What gives?  Thanks!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Channel Line Up

You have the 220+ package. But the online channel lineup lists ALL the channels in your area, including all the channels you don't have. There are two ways to get a "your channels" listing. One: Go through the channels one by one and make a written list. Two: Go to your local Comcast office and get a printed channel lineup that shows all the channels by tier and package and use that listing. I have done both for myself.

Official Employee

Re: Channel Line Up

Hello, kyleakers. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

Are there any channels, in particular, you were seeing that you were supposed to be subscribed to? If you would like a more account-specific answer I can absolutely take a look at your plan and confirm what you are subscribed to. Please feel free to send me a Private Message with your full name so I can assist.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!