Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Channel 57SUN not showing whats listed in the guide

New Poster

Channel 57SUN not showing whats listed in the guide

IN the pgramming guide, channel 57SUN shows Tampa Bay LIghtning games when scheduled, however when selecting that channel in the 33914 zip code, the game is not shown. Also, when I try to use the Fox Sports App and log-in via comcast, I am blocked from viewing the games. In nearly every scenario, its either a fishing show or something involving rhe miami heat. 

Official Employee

Re: Channel 57SUN not showing whats listed in the guide

Hi, dgoodrich - It's up to the channel to make any changes to the schedule. I checked the Tampa Bay Lightning game schedule and the game was on 12/12. Are you getting any error message in Fox Sports app? 

New Poster

Fox Sports app dies the same thing when i am forced to log in via my comcast credentials. The Tampa Bay Lightning games are shown in the guide, but the program is not shown. I've contacted Fox Sports app support, and they stated its under comcast control what is shown. Sure feels nice to be lied to at every turn when trying to get answers, let alone help some your customer services. Maybe time to unplig the cable for good and go elsewhere for services. Prices keep going up, level of services and channels go down. Thank you again(sarcasm intentional!)...

Official Employee

dgoodrich, what program is shown instead of the Lightning games? If the channel is showing something different than what is stated in the guide, I'll need to reach out to our broadcasting partners. Before, I do, please reboot your box for good measure and let me know if the guide changes, etc.  If you're looking to lower the cost of service, I can take a look at any promotions in your area we can use. 

New Poster

I am having the same issue.  Please fix.  I am in the 33967 area and haven't been able to see a TB Lightning game yet.  Instead something else is airing.  It just isn't fair!

New Poster

The channel does NOT show the Lightning games when it is clearly listed in the Guide. Most often it is MIami heat related, either a game, or something related to the Heat. Occasionally it will be a fishing show. Next time I will take a picture to show you as not one single person at comcast seems to understand the problem. 

New Poster

I am in Fort Myers/Estero area.  Xfinity tells me its Fox Sports not airing the scheduled TB Lightning games.  I emailed Fox Sports, infofl@foxsports.net, yesterday.  Waiting on a response.