Community Forum

Channel 180, KICUH programming has changed DRASTICALLY! Why?

New Poster

Channel 180, KICUH programming has changed DRASTICALLY! Why?

Hi,

There were several shows that I enjoyed watching and had recordings so I didn't miss any but all that changed at the end of last week. Now 180 (KICUH) has something called "Decades". Why is this hapening? How do I register a complaint? The guide STILL contains the old descriptions but the content is DECADES. I HATE DECADES and want the old shows back but don't know how to make this happen.

George...

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Channel 180, KICUH programming has changed DRASTICALLY! Why?

Any complaints should be directed at the station. They changed the format without enough notice to change the guide but it will be changed. Comcast can only broadcast what is given

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Re: Channel 180, KICUH programming has changed DRASTICALLY! Why?

There is already a thread discussing this

Short version: you "should" already be getting H&I on KTLN. I think KICU realized this and switched its own H&I channel to Decades.

KTLN should be listed in the on-screen guide by its call letters. (Try channel 25, or 1025.) If you can't find it, then tell us what your ZIP code is, and we should be able to determine what channel (if any) it is on.