Community Forum

Changing lineups.

New Poster

Changing lineups.

Your company is a thief.  you know that in some areas you are the only game in town.  to charge the prices you do is criminal.  Then you move channels like the id channel to a tiered or subscription. How dare you.  I am making it my lifes mission to bad mouth your company on every possible forum there is.  you may think i am insignifant but with the reach of facebook, instigram an other social media i will do my best to spread the word.  

Expert

Re: Changing lineups.

@pepmtpatti wrote:

Your company is a thief.  you know that in some areas you are the only game in town.  to charge the prices you do is criminal.  Then you move channels like the id channel to a tiered or subscription. How dare you.  I am making it my lifes mission to bad mouth your company on every possible forum there is.  you may think i am insignifant but with the reach of facebook, instigram an other social media i will do my best to spread the word.  

From the Customer Agreements, Policies &  Service Disclosures:

Subject to applicable law, Comcast has the right to change our Service(s), Xfinity Equipment, rates and charges, at any time with or without notice to you. We also may rearrange, delete, add to, or otherwise change programming or features or offerings contained in the Service(s), including, but not limited to, content, functionality, hours of availability, equipment requirements, speed, and upstream and downstream rate limitations.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Yeah, but they’re still a terrible company.
Frequent Visitor

@Again wrote:

@pepmtpatti wrote:

From the Customer Agreements, Policies &  Service Disclosures:

Subject to applicable law, Comcast has the right to change our Service(s), Xfinity Equipment, rates and charges, at any time with or without notice to you. We also may rearrange, delete, add to, or otherwise change programming or features or offerings contained in the Service(s), including, but not limited to, content, functionality, hours of availability, equipment requirements, speed, and upstream and downstream rate limitations.

OMG - Service Expert - did you really respond to this disgruntled customer with this line????  Do you have any idea how callous and cold this sounds???  So when a customer loses channels that he was under "contract" to receive and decides to prorate his bill accordingly with or without notice to you, is that ok?

Admin1

Hi prrrrrr3 -- Our contracts aren't setup to guarantee or lock in your channel lineup. Our contracts are setup to lock in your package price only. 

Frequent Visitor

@ComcastZach wrote:

Hi prrrrrr3 -- Our contracts aren't setup to guarantee or lock in your channel lineup. Our contracts are setup to lock in your package price only. 

So if you take all of the decent channels out of my "package", I'm still expected to pay my "contract" price?  You can "lock" me into a package price but I can't "lock" Comcast/Xfinity into ANY services they are to provide.  Wow - just WOW!