Community Forum

Chanel Deleted

New Poster

Chanel Deleted

I live in MA and I would like to know why Xfinity removed channel 192 without replacement or adjustment to my bill
Official Employee

Re: Chanel Deleted

Hi there, Joetavares. I can look into your channel. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

@ComcastMartin wrote:

Hi there, Joetavares. I can look into your channel. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am under the belief that channels can be added without your bill going up, and sometimes they drop off and your bill doesn't go down.

Maybe a Comcast expert can confirm this or correct me.

Official Employee

Hi, billmich88888. Thanks for posting. We look at our channel lineup from time to time and realign as needed. Yes, channels could be added or removed and the reason for that would depend on the specific situation at hand. We would be able to tell why and what that reason is by looking at the account itself. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Contributor

@ComcastMorgan wrote:

Hi, billmich88888. Thanks for posting. We look at our channel lineup from time to time and realign as needed. Yes, channels could be added or removed and the reason for that would depend on the specific situation at hand. We would be able to tell why and what that reason is by looking at the account itself. 

and adding or deleting 1-2 channels would NOT change the pricing, ....right?

Official Employee

Hi @billmich88888

We would have to review your account, determine what channel 192 is in your local area, and why it was removed. Normally when channels are removed, this information is communicated on a previous bill. 

I'd you would like assistance confirming whether or not this channel change will affect the cost of your current package, can you please verify your first and last name in a private message, as well as the name of the account holder if it's different than yours? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

Regular Contributor

@ComcastChe wrote:

Hi @billmich88888

We would have to review your account, determine what channel 192 is in your local area, and why it was removed. Normally when channels are removed, this information is communicated on a previous bill. 

I'd you would like assistance confirming whether or not this channel change will affect the cost of your current package, can you please verify your first and last name in a private message, as well as the name of the account holder if it's different than yours? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

It was NOT me that had channel 192 deleted

Official Employee

Please see section #4 - Changes to Services within this link here: https://www.xfinity.com/corporate/customers/policies/subscriberagreement to find out more information regarding our agreement terms for residential services.