Community Forum

Can we fix the American Horror Story franchise?

Contributor

Can we fix the American Horror Story franchise?

In the Stream App, the series is all over the place. Why are there several listings for it instead of it being normally listed like other series? There should only be one listing for American Horror Story with seasons 1-8.
Expert

Re: Can we fix the American Horror Story franchise?

@MissDiagnostics wrote:
In the Stream App, the series is all over the place. Why are there several listings for it instead of it being normally listed like other series? There should only be one listing for American Horror Story with seasons 1-8.

seems database related question, moved to channels and programming.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, MissDiagnostics! Thank you for reaching out to us! The American Horror Story has a unique name for each season (Coven, Asylum, Cult, Hotel, and etc), it's not positioned as Season 1, 2, 3 and etc. It's listed the same way On Demand on our cable boxes as well. We appreciate your feedback. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Hello,

Those are subtitles for each season, the series as a whole is still titled "American Horror Story" (nothing else).

If you're going to include these subtitles why not format it the way FOX/FX does, as one single series listing. The way you guys have it formatted as if they're spin-offs, reboots, etc., it's confusing and very unorganized.

(How the single listing should be formatted.)

American Horror Story
TV Series / 2011-

Season 8: Apocalypse (10)
Season 7: Cult (12)
Season 6: Roanoke (10)
Season 5: Hotel (12)
Season 4: Freak Show (13)
Season 3: Coven (13)
Season 2: Asylum (13)
Season 1: Murder House (12)