Community Forum

Can't Animal Planet since I switched plans

New Poster

Can't Animal Planet since I switched plans

Last week I changed my Comcast Triple Play package to "Super Triple Play" or whatever it is called. My previous package deal had expired and my bill had gone up to over $283 a month for cable, phone, and Internet.  Now I can't get Animal Planet, Fox News, and a couple of other channels.  The error code is XRE 03059.  The tech came out a few days ago and replaced all the wires going to the outside cable box.  Everything was OK until last night. Now we can't get these channels again.  Can anyone provide some guidance? I'd like to have this problem solved.  Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Can't Animal Planet since I switched plans

Hi there, Professorkate. 

I would love to help by looking into your channel line up and what channels you have access to. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Can't Animal Planet since I switched plans

I am glad the issue is resolved with time. 

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to make another post.

Thank you for being a valued Comcast customer and for posting to our forums!

Take care! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!