Community Forum

Call the midwife

New Poster

Call the midwife

Just wondering...Call the Midwife Season 7 premiered tonight, but it’s not showing up in my guide on pbs. When I searched it, it said I had the recording set but there were no upcoming shows. Does it vary based on your local station what shows are shown? How can I watch season 7? Thanks!
New Poster

Re: Call the midwife

I've been going crazy trying to figure this out also! But found an answer!! Not airing in America yet. We haven't missed it! ♡
•Season 7 will come to America shortly after its UK run. Call the Midwife will return to PBS stations nationwide with a two hour premiere on March 25. It’ll then continue with its regular hour-length episodes every Sunday after that through May 6, 2018.
New Poster

It's not available tonight 4/29/18  I watched last weeks episode, but NOW PBS has ceased to exist on comcast/Xfinity! It says "WCMZ, the station previously carried on this cable channel has ceased operations"...go figure this out! :/

Expert

@SusanEHM wrote:

It's not available tonight 4/29/18  I watched last weeks episode, but NOW PBS has ceased to exist on comcast/Xfinity! It says "WCMZ, the station previously carried on this cable channel has ceased operations"...go figure this out! :/

Owner Central Michigan University[1]
First air date August 23, 1980 (37 years ago)
Last air date

April 23, 2018

It was sold in the FCC spectrum auction in February 2017 and signed off in April 2018.

The above is from Wikipedia.  You can read the rest there.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.