Community Forum

CSN Bay Area disrupted connection?

New Poster

CSN Bay Area disrupted connection?

Has anyone else noticed a connection problem with CSN Bay Area? It started about a month ago, but every time I watch CSN Bay Area I notice "pixelation" or "lag."  CSN is the only station that I see this happening.  It happens during games and during commercials. It affects the picture and the sound becomes choppy. Also, this is happening on both of my TVs. I've checked the HDMI cables, I've checked the cable box. 

CSN Photo.jpg

CSN-2.jpgCSN-3.jpg

Expert

Re: CSN Bay Area disrupted connection?

With all the recent rain in your area some moisture may be getting into the cables leading to your home. Some channels may be at a frequency that is more affected because of the moisture or possible corrosion.

You could contact Comcast to check the signal coming to your location.

New Poster

I have the same issue called Comcast and they did all sorts of things never did fix it said they would call back no call back. Anyone find a solution?
Contributor

This occurs for me for the last 3 years.  Not just CSN Bay Area but also MLB network, NHL Netowork, ESPN, all the sports related channels.

I posted this before here, but the issue seems to jump around channels 720 - 740.  Currently, CSN, MLB, and ESPN suffers.  Last few years it was really bad for NHL.

I don't think Comcast knows what is the issue.  I've checked all my cables and everything Comcast recommended.  I live with it for now.

New Poster

I'm having the same problem, just Comcast Sportsnet Smiley Sad Thank goodness the Warriors game was on TNT last night.  Happens on all of our TVs. No other channels seem to be affected.

New Poster

I have been having the same issue. Comcast has been unable to fix it. It's really becoming a thorn in my side.