Community Forum

CNN and Newsmax

joedenti
New Poster

CNN and Newsmax

It is my understanding that CNN is sueing to have Newsmax removed from cable platforms.
Do not succumb to CNN. This is another of their cowardly attempts to eliminate other viewpoints.
CCAndrew
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: CNN and Newsmax

Who would they sue? Makes no sense, maybe take another look at your source

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
joedenti
New Poster

Poor choice of words. CNN is demanding the deplatforming of Newsmax.
dcfox
Regular Contributor

Another Internet rumor. It would be like ABC trying to get rid of CBS because they compete. 

Jadelynx
Regular Visitor

Really??  Tell that to Parler who was removed by their competition.  

I hope that Comcast understands that if they remove NewsMax, millions of subscribers will cancel their subscription.  We will not tolerate from a service we pay for, the censorship we see on the internet right now.    Not going to happen.  I would go back to rabbit ears before I would deal with a cable company that censors.

CCAndrew
Diamond Problem Solver

Maybe you need to do more research. Parler was removed by the companies that hosts their app/website. Apple, Google and Amazon are not their competitors. Thread is locked as this a forum about Comcast channels and programming not Parler or politics, save that for your own social media.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!