Community Forum

CMT Not Available

Frequent Visitor

CMT Not Available

Anyone in the Attleboro area with Digital Preferred no longer able to access to CMT? I had access during the summer because I watched Nashville. When searching for the channel to record the new season, I noticed the channel now states "no longer available". When I look up the channel On Demand, it now states it's only available with the Sports and Entertainment package. I have Digital Preferred and have NEVER had the Sports and Entertainment package. It's strange because I get a bunch of channels that are supposed to be part of Sports and Entertainment, but not CMT.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: CMT Not Available

Yes, CMT was moved to a higher tier. The new season of Nashville is also on Spike and TVLAND.

Frequent Visitor

Re: CMT Not Available

barbie123 wrote:

Yes, CMT was moved to a higher tier. The new season of Nashville is also on Spike and TVLAND.

Thanks for the reply. I never received notification about this so was very confused last night. Researching this today it looks like the tier changed happened in 2016 which is weird because I still had the channel at least up until August 2017. The change seems like another way to squeeze an additional $9.95 out of customers. Such a rip-off.