Community Forum

CHANNELS SUDDENLY REMOVED FROM MY VIEWING LIST

Frequent Visitor

CHANNELS SUDDENLY REMOVED FROM MY VIEWING LIST

Can anyone tell me WHY the following channels have recently been removed from my regular viewing list? :

1) #433 (Cozi TV), 2) #420 (Grit TV), 3) #421, and 4) #510 (MeTV)

Frequent Visitor

Re: CHANNELS SUDDENLY REMOVED FROM MY VIEWING LIST

And now....from our "SAD, BUT TRUE" Department :

Well.....disregard that question, because now, I'm going to answer my own question by clicking on THIS link https://www.jconline.com/story/news/2018/03/08/comcast-kills-last-indy-stations-lafayettes-cable-lin...   . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . soooooooooo, everyone else who is reading this right now can do the same.
Good-bye, 'Sven'......it was nice knowin' ya Smiley Sad  !!!     ~D.R.

Official Employee

Look at your May billing statement, those channels that you listed among others were removed/changed as June 19/2018
Frequent Visitor

Hey there, Mr. C.A:

Thanks for the reply....but, f.y.i., sir, I currently do not receive a paper monthly billing statement in my mailbox so I was not aware of the upcoming (and very disappointing) changes to my channel line up. Furthermore, if you will notice, I answered my own post (after I discovered the reason why Comcast deleted those channels I was paying for), so, basically, your reply was not needed. But....at least, I got SOMETHIN' from the company in the way of a response....for which I am thankful.
P.S. ~ And I will miss watchin' 'Svengoolie' on Saturday nights...along with the rest of the fun & fictional shows that followed him (i.e. 'StarTrek', 'Kolchak: The Night Stalker', etc.).....and is there any advice / info. you could offer me concerning how I might be able to get 'MeTV' back on my television? Plz let me know @ your convenience, and thanks for reading, Andrew.
~D.R.

Gold Problem Solver

@D-man55 wrote: ... I currently do not receive a paper monthly billing statement in my mailbox so I was not aware of the upcoming (and very disappointing) changes to my channel line up. ...

You can view your bills including the "News from Comcast" items online by signing in to https://customer.xfinity.com/#/billing with your Primary user ID.