Community Forum

CBS pixelation issues for two days now Channel 2

Regular Contributor

CBS pixelation issues for two days now Channel 2

In Danbury ct. CBS from new york is pixelating started may 25 friday, Called them up no one knew anything?? Lady could not even reboot X1 box.  she said a service rep could come out  but not for a week to check the pixelation issue.. I said its on both TVs the one with the digital adapter too...She could not reboot any.. I said I doubt its a reboot issue..Its COMCAST.... I called back again  got someone else to help girl at least rebooted the X1 to no avail(still pixelation). I called my neighbor she was having the same issue.. She called her friend not on this street she was having the same issue... So how come comcast knows nothing or do they?? I and others are paying customers and not to be given any kind of answer or people you call there know nothing either ,seems very odd.. Last girl I talked to said she will file an escalation but who knows when that will be? .. Its still doing it and have no answers??

New Poster

Re: CBS pixelation issues for two days now Channel 2

Same problem here in Portsmouth, NH - pixellation on all TVs, comes and goes.  Has been happening for a few weeks but this week has been the worst.  Called comcast and rep on the phone says "well there is rain and weather on the east coast - you will have trouble with any service, esp satellite services during weather..." WHAT?

Worst call with comcast... ever.  Seems like this is also a widespread issue with their service as well - I see lots of comments on this forum with similar issues.