Community Forum

CBS ALL ACCESS

New Poster

CBS ALL ACCESS

will it be avaliable

Regular Contributor

Re: CBS ALL ACCESS

CBS All Access is a streaming service, similar to, say, Hulu, so I don't think it will be available on Xfinity.

Diamond Problem Solver

Nothing has been announced but if you have Amazon Prime,and the X1platform it may be accessible from there

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Expert

Be aware that you will have to pay a monthly fee to use that app.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Valued Contributor

CBS All Access is not offered on the X1 version of the Prime app.  It is only offered on the stand alone version, such as the version available on any smart TV or an Amazon device.

"However, HBO, Cinemax and CBS All Access have restricted their channels through Prime Video on Comcast X1 Xfinity devices. That’s because Amazon’s agreements with HBO and CBS disallow access to their programming through third-party providers."

This is a quote from an article about when Prime was first offered on the X1 back a couple months ago.....one would think that an official Comcast employee would know this.....