Community Forum

C and I number 252

New Poster

C and I number 252

Why would comcast put c and I crimes and investigation channel on the sports pkg?? So that I would have to subscribe to another package just to be able to watch one channel. I'm already paying for two separate packages just to watch 2 channels of movies. I don't watch sports and C & I is not sports, neither is the country music channel, also moved to sd ports package. Does any of these complaints ever get read and or sent to the powers that make such decisions.?

<Post edited for violating forum guidelines>

Official Employee

Re: C and I number 252

Hello, Pegasusx861. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

Thanks for reaching out with your concerns. we look at our channel lineup from time to time and realign availability as needed. I understand how this situation can be frustrating but I would be more than happy to look over your services and help you find a plan that would better fit your needs. Feel free to send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: C and I number 252

Pegasusx861, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!