Community Forum

Bucks County PA Channel Line Up incorrect?

Frequent Visitor

Bucks County PA Channel Line Up incorrect?

I have a Digital Preferred package that I would think includes the Expanded Basic Channels. However I can tell you that since I have been a customer at the end of July last year, I have been missing THREE CHANNELS!!  WE TV, UP Network, and WGN have been showing up as This Channel Requires A Subscription. 

Look, if they are not included anymore and require a subscription, why was I not told this when I signed up? I was told they were included when I signed up... and after signing up, they were NOT? Only diferences between the Select and the Signature are the addition of the Showtime package as well as the Netflix membership and the extra 150 MB speed on my internet! (And in the Super, it's just about every premium network!) I feel like I have been paying for channels and not getting them! 

Official Employee

Re: Bucks County PA Channel Line Up incorrect?

Hello Rocco220, thank you for reaching out and I would like to help review your channel lineup with you.  Could you please send me a private message with your full name to get started.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Most Valued Poster

Also noticed this about these 3 channels over on the Garden State NJ system. All 3 channels not available with my Super Double play package. What's so special about WE, UP & WGN?
Official Employee

Hello, all. 

I'm sorry to hear about the channel changes in your area. These channels are available on the Digital Starter tier of service. We understand that this is disappointing for some customers but in order to offer our customers a wide variety of content at the best value possible, we sometimes need to make difficult choices. We worked hard to create packages with the broadest possible appeal while maintaining value, and these changes are part of an ongoing effort to review the programming we offer based on a host of factors. Though we don’t share specific details publicly, this includes programming costs, alternative viewing options, overall viewing habits (i.e., lighter-viewed programming), and more.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!