New Poster

Re: When will Comcast start carrying Boomerang the cartoon channel

Please Add Bommerang Channel to the Springfield IL area

I know you have it in some areas but not here

I have been a loyal customer since 2002

Please i have been asking since ive had cable

Most Valued Poster

Mod's - Any word if comcast will be adding the "Boomerang" channel soon? I think customers want the channel.

Most Valued Poster

Does this New Contract agreement with Turner allow comcast to add the Boomerang Channel on all systems?

http://corporate.comcast.com/news-information/news-feed/turner-broadcasting-and-comcast-strike-deal-...

Frequent Visitor

BOOMERANG!!!!!!!!!

We have been requesting the Boomerang channel for over 8 years and still no change or response. Dish and Direct both carry this channel. We are considering dropping Com cast if this issue can't be fixed. We have been loyal customers for many years and we would hate to change cable providers but we have come to this point. We would like to have a response by August. With all the new channel line ups I don't see why this channel can't be added. There are more customers who have also been asking about Boomerang. Thank you.
Most Valued Poster

Re: BOOMERANG!!!!!!!!!

Ah, Another Unhappy comcast customer who is requesting the "Boomerang Channel" I have been requesting since 2004 and we still don't have in the Philly/South Jersey area. Now Boomerang will be going under a "Rebrand" in the Fall which they will finally advertise (have commercials) on the channel. Also maybe the TWC merge will help bring this channel to comcast. Mod's any news for Boomerang to be added?

Frequent Visitor

Re: BOOMERANG!!!!!!!!!

Is there ever any news on these forums?  I too would like to see Boomerang added....although, I am so sick and tired of Comcast service, I may be bound to Dish or Direct TV, which both carry it.  And, as of now, no SEC network on Comcast either.  Main issue, sorry service.  I've seen 4 others, friends on FB, say they are leaving Comcast.  

Comcast, are you listening?????  Do the customers matter?

New Poster

Re: Boomerang Channel

Please add Boomerang Channel..... It is long long overdue.

Most Valued Poster

Mod's, Any word for seeing "Boomerang" added in Philly/South Jersey area? Give us Comcast customers some good news please.

New Poster

I just looked at the listings for Boomerang...it's 95% cartoons from the 1990s or newer now. That's lame.

Frequent Visitor

Re: boomerang

please add boomerang cartoon channel

Frequent Visitor

BOOMERANG

I have been asking for the Boomerang station for the past 10 years and still haven't got any response. I am considering going with a new cable provider. I see the SEC was added so i don't know why Boomerang can't be added to the channel line up. I would really like a response to this. I have read and talked to several customers who have also been requesting the Boomerang channel for the past couple of years. I was told if more people requested it something could be done about having this channel added. PLEASE BRING BOOMERANG TO XFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Tags (1)
Regular Contributor

Re: BOOMERANG

Second the request

I have made the same request many times over the years.

No one here listens

Most Valued Poster

I have been requesting the "Boomerang Channel" since 2004. Now Boomerang is going through a "Rebrand" in the Fall to allow "Advertisers" (Commercials) to be added. Can the Mod's please give us any insight on if Comcast is adding Boomerang to all Comcast systems soon? Thanks

Regular Contributor

Again, do not hold your breath on this.

I have never received a response of any kind to such requests.

Not even a "We will take it under advisement"

Nothing

Nada

Zip

Bupkis !

New Poster

Boomerang!

Comcast;

Just made the switch from Dish to Xfiniti X1.  I never thought I would be looking for cartoons, but are there any plans on adding Boomerang to your lineup?  My son (as do I) enjoy the GOOD cartoons....Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry, etc.  

Thanks.

Jason

Most Valued Poster

Re: Boomerang!

One of Disadvantages of Comcast is no Boomerang available on many of the Comcast systems.
New Poster

Re: Requesting channels

hi, We need the Boomerang Channel added .please. Too many chennels with violent content--strongly feel an alternative to cartoon network should be added. Like yesterday!!!

New Poster

In regards to the Boomerang channel

Obviously this channel has been asked about rather frequently, though several of the topics I saw were fairly dated.

This being the case, I thought I'd post a more modern discussion on the topic and simply ask: Is the Boomerang channel on Comcast/Xfinity? And i don't mean for a particular state, I mean is it available at all?

I remember commercials that used to advertise that it was available, but we had to call in and/or contact Comcast in order to get it.

So, can we get it or not?

Tags (1)
Most Valued Poster

Re: In regards to the Boomerang channel

I do know Comcast does carry Boomerang in some area's (Atlanta, Mississippi and Utah maybe elsewhere. I think it has something to do with Time Warner. Maybe if the merge happens it will eventually be added to all Comcast systems. I live in Philly area and if it wasn't for Comcast Sports Net Philly I would have went with DirecTV a long time ago just to have the Boomerang channel. 

New Poster

Please add boomerang to my provider I am begging you . Most of my friends love boomerang channel but its not on comcast so they switched to direct tv all 5 of them switch to direct but I like comcast I just really really want boomerang please
Most Valued Poster

Mods - Since this thread is now Unlocked is there any news if comcast will be adding Boomerang to all systems soon?
New Poster

Please add Boomerang to your channel line up
Frequent Visitor

Boomerang Channel Coming Later This Year To More Areas?

I've heard alot of people from YouTube saying that Boomerang (the network that airs Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, Scooby-Doo, Pokemon, Garfield Show, etc.), along with the other TWC channels, will come to Comcast/Xfinity at the end of this year. I know Comcast already carries Boom in smaller and fewer areas, but does that mean the channel will expand to all Comcast areas as well? If so, what channel number will Boom be on in my area (South Jersey)?

Also, could Boomerang rebranding in January 2015 be the reason why it might be coming to more Comcast/Xfinity areas?

Here's Boom's upcoming logo:

Thanks for whoever can answer my question.

Frequent Visitor

PLEASE someone answer my question this time!

Boomerang Channel Coming Later This Year To More Areas?

I've heard alot of people from YouTube saying that Boomerang (the network that airs Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, Scooby-Doo, Pokemon, Garfield Show, etc.), along with the other TWC channels, will come to Comcast/Xfinity at the end of this year. I know Comcast already carries Boom in smaller and fewer areas, but does that mean the channel will expand to all Comcast areas as well? If so, what channel number will Boom be on in my area (South Jersey)?

Also, could Boomerang rebranding in January 2015 be the reason why it might be coming to more Comcast/Xfinity areas?

Here's Boom's upcoming logo:

Thanks for whoever can answer my question.

EDIT: Looks like my original post was either removed or merged to another thread. Either way, I just want someone to answer my question, please. Is that really too much to ask?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: PLEASE someone answer my question this time!

It was merged into an ongoing topic about Boomerang.

Link to your other post http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Boomerang-Channel/m-p/2396495#M55600

It's not to much to ask for someone from Comcast to answer your question.

Hopefully one will but don't hold your breath waiting for someone to respond.

Frequent Visitor

But isn't that thread locked? That was the main reason why I had to start another thread because of it.

New Poster

Orlando Fl could use boomerang too. The only reason why i still use comcast is because my community provides it for free.

Most Valued Poster

So your hearing once the merge happens more channels will be added to comcast including Boomerang?
New Poster

Boomerang Channel.

Comcast,plain and simple:Boomerang...when?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Boomerang Channel.

I think it is obvious they do not read these forums.  Would love to see Boomerang and Cloo added.  Direct TV has them.

Most Valued Poster

Re: Boomerang Channel.

Mod's-Any update to see Boomerang added to all comcast systems in 2015?

Most Valued Poster

Re: Still No "BOOMERANG CHANNEL" with Comcast (XFINITY)

Any update for adding Boomerang in all Comcast areas in 2015? 

New Poster

Boomerang and Cloo

I'm a new customer and would like to know if Comcast can add Boomerang tv in English and Spanish also Cloo.

Most Valued Poster

Re: Boomerang and Cloo

Been requesting Boomerang since 2004 I believe. I think Times Warner really has a grip on this channel but some comcast area's do receive. Really embarrassing how Comcast/XFINITY does not carry this channel for my kids on Garden State, NJ system.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Boomerang and Cloo

@grape1 wrote:

I'm a new customer and would like to know if Comcast can add Boomerang tv in English and Spanish also Cloo.

I believe the Time Warner Cable and Bright House systems also do not carry Cartoon Network spinoff Boomerang.

(Cloo is a sister channel to USA Network.)

New Poster

customer service

Why is Boomerang not in the lineup for the Greater Reading area? How can we get Comcast to add this channel in their lineup for the Reading area!!!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Requesting channels (Newschannel 8 Washington DC)

Can you please add Boomerang Channel to comcast?!!!   We have been asking for years!   Thank you. 

New Poster

Add channel

I would like to request that boomerang be added to your list of channels
Frequent Visitor

Added channels

I and a hundred other people have been requesting to add Boomerang to your channel especially when you add other channels that we didn't request or understand for years. It's very frustrating to myself and others after all the restructuring that our request has gone unanswered. Please add Boomerang to your channel lineup the people want it. Dish Direct and Charter both have it. Thank you.
Tags (1)
Frequent Visitor

Boomerang channel!!

Can you please add Boomerang to Comcast in New Jersey!! You've added other channels but that one and can you get Fox sports 2 too! I want Boomerang badly!! Please add it! Thank you
Frequent Visitor

Boomerang channel

Get boomerang channel
New Poster

Please Add Boomerang

Please Add Boomerang in 60142

New Poster

Children's TV channel

Why doesn't Xfinity/Comcast have the "Boomerang" channel, my kids like watching "Tom & Jerry, Garfield, Scooby Doo" etc. why hasn't that channel come to xfinity/comcast, or would I have to pay for that channel to be added? 

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Children's TV channel

Customers have been requesting Boomerang for more years than I can recall. So far it has fallen on deaf ears. Don't expect it to be added.

Most Valued Poster

Re: Children's TV channel

Been asking the same question for years. Why doesn't the Largest Cable Provider in the U.S. provide the Boomerang Channel for kids and families? They must have a contract with Turner because we receive Cartoon Network, TBS, TNT etc;. Some Comcast markets do carry like Atlanta & Western area's. I think it comes down to money and also when they first negotiated the contract for Turner they probably did not include Boomerang. Would be nice if Mod's could give some kind of clarity.

Frequent Visitor

Bommerang channel

please add the bommerang channel back to your lineup in the Chicagoland south suburbs 60409

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Bommerang channel

You must have been on a system that was taken over by Comcast within the past few years? Comcast has never really carried it. You only had it due to contractural reasons from the old cable system. Once it expired, Comcast dropped it.

Frequent Visitor

boonerang

i want boomerang to be added

Most Valued Poster

Re: boonerang

Would also like to see the "Boomerang Channel" added for my family so my kids can watch Bugs Bunny, The Flintstones and other Classic cartoons. Please add to Garden State, NJ channel line up.

Most Valued Poster

Re: Bommerang channel

As a Major Cable provider as Comcast is in the U.S. there is absolutely no reason why the Boomerang Channel is not carried on all Comcast systems in the year 2016.