Community Forum

Boomerang Channel

Contributor

Re: Boomerang Channel

I would love boomerang! I like watching some scooby doo occasionally and only have access to it via on-demand. Not such a big deal but they only put one show per week usually. I can watch tons of the smurfs, thundercats, and other stuff, but only 1 scooby doo. (And the boomerang on demand stopped adding it last week or two. only wb on demand has it.)
Regular Contributor

Mod's-I think comcast customers want the "Boomerang Channel" Please pass it on to the President of Comcast.
New Poster

I would love to get Boomerang in the Chicago market.  What can we do to make it happen?
Regular Visitor

Come on PLEASE add Boomerang to the Massachusetts area also!
Regular Contributor

Thank's for LOCKING the other Boomerang Thread. Unbelivable. Listen to you Loyal Comcast customers and please add the "BOOMERANG CHANNEL".  This channel should be available for comcast since we already recieve all the other Turner Channels(Cartoon Network, TCM, TBS &TNT) and Boomerang Ondemand. And you wonder why people leave comcast and go to DIRECTV. I ONLY reason I say with Comcast is because of Comcast Sportsnet Philly.
Regular Contributor

Any other COMCAST CUSTOMERS want the "BOOMERANG CHANNEL"??? Inform the MOD's You want your "BOOMERANG CHANNEL" Mod's the comcast Loyal customers have spoken!!! Please add this channel.
Gold Problem Solver

People,

You are not going to get the Boomerang Channel by posting about it here.    The best thing to do is to call your local Comcast office and make it known that you would like to see this channel added.

This goes for any other channels being requested by people in this topic - NASA TV, Sentana Sport Channel, etc.

This thread is now going to be locked as well.

JR

Bronze Problem Solver

This thread is remaining locked.
George Lunski
"Retired" Comcast Help Forums Administrator

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Boomerang Channel not avaliable on Comcast in Detroit

Why does Comcast have most channels but not the Boomerang Channel?
Regular Contributor

Re: Boomerang Channel not avaliable on Comcast in Detroit

I would love to see the "BOOMERANG CHANNEL" added here in NE/Philly. It doesn't make sense why the "Largest Cable Company in the U.S." doesn't carry this channel.
Regular Visitor

Exactly, thats what i been telling them.
New Poster

Do you really want the answer? Follow the money. Comcast dosen't make any profit on it. It will only add the Boomerang channel if it is forced to. Most of the cable companies have a monetary interset in channels like Bommerang. Comcast dosen't so we pay the price one way or the other. It is not in Comcast's interest to provide you with the channels you want but to make a profit. You will get what they give to you and like it. That is called the free market. If you don't like it comcast will tell you go to another competitor if you want. I know you don't like the answer but that is the free market so enjoy it.
Most Valued Poster

I would pay extra for Boomerang. Please comcast add this the Boomerang here on Comcast of Garden State.
Regular Visitor

I agree please add Boomerang to the Boston, MA area! Me and my kids loved watching this channel and it is full of childhood memories and has better cartoons for kids then what is on these other horrible channels.
Contributor

bump for boomerang!!! I would love to watch heman or those other old school cartoons.
Regular Contributor

Mod's Please pass the word on to the marketing people that comcast want the Boomerang Channel added across the entire comcast channel line up.

Frequent Visitor

I too would like to see Boomerrang added to comcast lineup. When I used to have Dish Network I would watch this channel quite frequintly. Comcast already offers almost everything else that Turner boradcasting has to offer. So adding Boomerang shouldn't be that hard to add to the lineup.
Frequent Visitor

FYI We have the Boomerang Channel in Carmel NY. Yippie! Yappie and Yahooie!!
Contributor

Me too
Contributor

I agree that Comcast should add Boomerang to everyone.  I would definitely be watching that channel a LOT
New Poster

YES  I would also like to see the Boomerang Channel added to the Naples, Florida market.  I don't get it, Comcast is the largest cable operator in the United States, what's the problem here? I'd like my kids to be able to see the same great cartoons I grew up with on a regular basis.  Boomerang On Demand option through Comcast just doesn't cut it, it's weak & limited.

Customers have been asking for this for YEARS, what does it take?

Contributor

I've requested Boomerang in the past and I will do it again. Get rid of all the Spanish channels and give us Boomerang. This is America!
Contributor

I, once again, requested Boomerang and was told by Comcast that they are looking in to it. When I asked if they had a certain time frame on when we could expect it I was told Q1 2010. I don't know if it was a b.s. answer or not but I strongly urge all of you to e-mail, call, and/or go to live chat and request Boomerang. Let's make this happen.
New Poster

Re: Boomerang

I too would like to request boomerang in Grand Rapids, Mi. Please add it

New Poster

Give us the BOOMERANG CHANNEL

How can we not have the Boomerang channel yet.  This has got to be one of the most requested channels.  I have some better rates because I'm locked in BUT if they don't add this channel I too am changing services when my agreement is up.  This is rediculous.

Tacoma, WA

Message Edited by Boomerangfan on 01-17-2010 01:44 PM
Frequent Visitor

I would like to see Boomerang added to our Comcast cable line up in Massachusetts too!
Regular Contributor

Wake UP COMCAST and add the BOOMERANG channel to ALL Comcast systems. If you read this thread comcast customers would like to have this channel added in 2010.
Frequent Visitor

Ive been asking for a few years to get Boomerang. We already have the sister company Cartoon Network, please give us Boomerang !
Regular Contributor

Mod's - As comcast customers we WANT OUR BOOMERANG CHANNEL. Please give us an update on when this channel will be added to comcast systems.
Regular Contributor

Mod's-Why doesn't Comcast add the "BOOMERANG CHANNEL" to all of their Markets? Comcast customers want the channel added so please listen to the customers!
Regular Contributor

BOOMERANG

Why no "BOOMERANG CHANNEL"  from Comcast or whatever there going it these day's (XFINITY?)

Regular Visitor

Baltimore, MD could use boomerang as well.

Regular Visitor

it is one of the most requested channels, im with you im changing to a provider that got boomerang like direct tv

Regular Contributor

What's the deal with comcast and BOOMERANG? Is comcast working on "Carriage Deal"? Mod's please give us an update on comcast adding the "BOOMERANG CHANNEL" in all of their Markets. Comcast talks about "XFINITY" then prove it by adding this channel. Verizon FIOS carries BOOMERANG.

New Poster

I would love to have Boomerang too. This channel has programming that I would prefer to watch rather than some of the garbage that other networks put out.

Frequent Visitor

We will get boomerang in Denver together with new HD channels

Contributor

Boomerange I remember way back places  like dish network and others had it when I was a teen not comcast.. But I do know they have to negotiate about the channel and the cartoons I guess...

If comcast says XFINITY has the channel don't be dupe in it, because another (custormer service) might say "no we don't have it sir"

Regular Contributor

Not that I don't believe you but - I don't BELIEVE you!!! Any Proof of comcast adding the "Boomerang Channel" in Denver?

Valued Contributor

I got some numbers for you.

If you currently carry Cartoon network, Turner has a deal that an MSO can also carry Boomerang for a mere 10 cents a subsciber more.

If you do not carry Cartoon Network, then Turner charges $1 per subscriber to carry Boomerang.

Every Comcast market I've seen has Cartoon Network.  So a mere 10 cents per sub should be ok.

The programmers pick the price (in this case Turner).  They also have bundle deals where additional networks are cheap if you supply their other networks.  Maybe not right, but that's what they do.

New Poster

I'm a former DISH ower and I'm very disappointed that Comcast does not carry Boomerang ( If you can carry Boomerang VOD), you can show the full channel.  Being a baby boomer this was always my go to channel when nothing else was on that interested me, this channel was always turned to as my comfort channel.  WE ALL WANT IT!!! PLEASE ADD IT!!!!  Comcast what are you thinking of?  Many requests have been made, in this day and age do we really need to want?  What do you have to do in the day and age to get a COMCASTcable station?  I'm even willing to take on the extra cost, bill me, I will pay extra!!!!  JUST GIVE ME MY BOOMERANG!!!!!

John

Ft Lauderdale, FL

Regular Contributor

Moderator's - Are there any plans for comcast to add the "BOOMERANG CHANNEL" to all comcast market's?

Frequent Visitor

I left Directv after 15 years and was told Comcast carried it.  Well I guess not. So I want to add my vote for Boomerang.  I'm in Salisbury,MA

Frequent Visitor

""Not that I don't believe you but - I don't BELIEVE you!!! Any Proof of comcast adding the "Boomerang Channel" in Denver?""

I do not care if you believe me or not. I said what i know

Regular Contributor

Mod's Please inform us (Comcast Paying Customers) why comcast won't add the BOOMERANG Channel to all comcast markets? This is "XFINITY" Correct???

New Poster

Re: BOOMERANG

I would love to have boomerang to.

Regular Contributor

Mod's- Comcast customers want their "BOOMERANG"

Silver Problem Solver

There is already a Boomerang thread...

Regular Contributor

Yo Comcast! Please explain why you don't carry the "BOOMERANG CHANNEL" to all of your SO CALLED "XFINITY" LOYAL CUSTOMERS?

Regular Contributor

Still No "BOOMERANG CHANNEL" with Comcast (XFINITY)

Why doesn't the Largest Cable Company (Comcast) carry the "BOOMERANG CHANNEL"? I know some area's do like Comcast of Atlanta, Salt Lake City & Minnesota but not in the Northeast States like PA, NJ & DE. Mod's - Is there any progress to bring this channel to ALL Comcast Systems or at least explain why they don't carry Boomerang.

Regular Contributor

Re: Still No "BOOMERANG CHANNEL" with Comcast (XFINITY)

I too would love to have Boomerang. I live in Ocean County, NJ and have been requesting it for years to no avail. Such a shame.