Community Forum

Block or Boycott CNN, MSNBC

New Poster

Block or Boycott CNN, MSNBC

I do not wish to subsidize CNN and their bias, fake news any longer. I wish to opt-out of paying money to support their politcal goals. Quite frankly I need a "safe space" free from CNN and if there is a pay to block MSNBC I would like to know. 

Respectfully, I request that CNN and MSNBC should be premium channels like HBO that if you want to subsidize you can opt-in. I have already opted out of HBO years ago. I refuse to pay money every month to be insulted by Bill Maher. I now refuse to pay money to be insulted by the fake news, Democrat, partisans at CNN and MSNBC. 

Expert

Re: Block or Boycott CNN, MSNBC

You might want to make another consideration.  Comcast owns MSNBC.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello JBCK, I understand your concern and would love to meet your need but as you stated above CNN and MSNBC are not premium channels and cannot be added or removed a la carte. 

New Poster

I don't like the nasty commentary on MSNBC either, and the channel is too far left. As for Comcast, I am planning to leave since their sponsoring the very same far left news services with my payments.

Without any option to opt of of paying for content that I find contrary to good morale values, I'd suggest to my friends to look for services elsewhere. 

Official Employee

Hi rathbunr, I understand that you desire to add and remove channels A la carte that are not premium channels. Although we do not have the option at this time, we do listen to customer feedback and I am sure others would love to have this option as well. Please click on this link and provide your feedback so this change can be considered in the near future.