Community Forum

Block or Boycott CNN, MSNBC

New Poster

Block or Boycott CNN, MSNBC

I do not wish to subsidize CNN and their bias, fake news any longer. I wish to opt-out of paying money to support their politcal goals. Quite frankly I need a "safe space" free from CNN and if there is a pay to block MSNBC I would like to know. 

Respectfully, I request that CNN and MSNBC should be premium channels like HBO that if you want to subsidize you can opt-in. I have already opted out of HBO years ago. I refuse to pay money every month to be insulted by Bill Maher. I now refuse to pay money to be insulted by the fake news, Democrat, partisans at CNN and MSNBC. 

Expert

Re: Block or Boycott CNN, MSNBC

You might want to make another consideration.  Comcast owns MSNBC.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

Official Employee

Hello JBCK, I understand your concern and would love to meet your need but as you stated above CNN and MSNBC are not premium channels and cannot be added or removed a la carte. 

New Poster

I don't like the nasty commentary on MSNBC either, and the channel is too far left. As for Comcast, I am planning to leave since their sponsoring the very same far left news services with my payments.

Without any option to opt of of paying for content that I find contrary to good morale values, I'd suggest to my friends to look for services elsewhere. 

Official Employee

Hi rathbunr, I understand that you desire to add and remove channels A la carte that are not premium channels. Although we do not have the option at this time, we do listen to customer feedback and I am sure others would love to have this option as well. Please click on this link and provide your feedback so this change can be considered in the near future.