Community Forum

Blast! + Extra specific channel lineup

New Poster

Blast! + Extra specific channel lineup

I am wondering what exact channels come with the Blast! + Extra package? It says 125+ but when I select to view channel lineup, it only gives options for 100+ and 140+ and so on. I specifically am seeing if more sports channels come with this package. If anyone can give me the exact channel line up that would be great. Thank you

Mike 

New Poster

Re: Blast! + Extra specific channel lineup

I  ran into the same problem and need to know the same thing. I am not really interested in sports channels but I would like to see the full lineup for the 125+ option since the site only has lists for 100+ and 140+.

New Poster

I can't find this information either. Why is Comcast/Xfinity hiding this information? There is no transparency whatsoever.

New Poster

I’m looking for the same info. Did you find your answer?
New Poster

Nope.

Frequent Visitor

Here’s a link I was provided a few days ago:

https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup-bundles

I wanted to “upgrade” but when I discovered I would lose these channels, I knew that was not an option.
New Poster

That link still doesn't show the channel lineup for the "extra" package of 125+ channels

New Poster

So I just got the lineup to work.  I had to open a totally different web browser (normally use Chrome, but I used firefox to get it to work) that is NOT logged in to my xfinity account.  copy and paste the link above.  If that doesn't work try using a different zip code in your city to pull in the list.  Hope this helps someone cause it was frustrating to no end.  

New Poster

Wow...Comcast was difficult to deal with this one.  I finally got the info I needed.  I asked for a supervisior (whom was very helpful).  It seems I needed to be viewing the channel selection in a web browser i.e. Chome on my laptop.  I was directed not to be logged into my Comcast Internet account and was told to enter an address close to my home before searching my for my local offering of the 125+ channels.   It did work.  The customer service rep also directed my to a local Comcast store to pick up a listing of the channels (why didnt she just offer to mail me one, I really dont know).  After much research, I am finding out that the bundle deal with Comcast is the winner if I want my local channels - I am stuck with the only true high speed internet being offered in my area is Comcast.  I might try a digital antenna before I sign a contract with Comcast.