Community Forum

Big Ten Network - Memphis

New Poster

Big Ten Network - Memphis

Hello,

I'm looking into getting Xfinity TV services at my apartment, and I'm only going to do it if I can get Big Ten Network. After looking at your channel guides, BTN was not listed.

Is there something I'm missing?

Essentially, my question is, which packages do I need to have Big Ten Network in the Memphis area?My zip-code is 38103.

Problem Solver

Re: Big Ten Network - Memphis

Big Ten Network is available on channel 1313 in Memphis when you subscribe to the Sports & Entertainment pack.

Regular Visitor

So are you saying that the BTN IS available now again in TN?  Comcast discontinued it last year in states that didn't have a Big Ten school.  I guess the Big Ten tie-in bowl game in Nashville didn't matter.  Every call I've made since then to a relatively  unknowledgable Customer Service indicated that they were PLANNING to offer it again, but they didn't know when.  So maybe they brought it back the same way they removed it;  in the "dark of night" with NO notification to customers.

Official Employee

douggeary, the Big Ten network is available in the sports entertainment package. I'd be happy to see if it's included in that package in your area. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

douggeary, thanks for the conversation in private message. It looks like, unfortunately, we do not offer the Big Ten network in your area. I've submitted your formal request to have it added so I'm hoping we can expand this soon! Post again if you need anything else. Thanks for being a valued customer! 

**update***

douggeary, appreciate you for updating me that you were able to get the Big Ten Network via the Sports Entertainment package in your area! 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!