Community Forum

BeIN Sports HD

Contributor

BeIN Sports HD

Comcast locked the other thread as well now. So I'll make another one. I guess we're not allowed to talk about BeIN sports in HD on here. So who does have BeIN in HD?

SlingTV

FuboTV

DirecTV

Dish Network

Cox

Verizon FiOS

AT&T Uverse

RCN

Optimum

But Not Comcast!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: BeIN Sports HD

On Comcast, You can watch the Olympics in 4K (over 8 million pixels!) but El Clasico you get to watch in 480i (a measly 300k pixels).

Official Employee

Hello joshquig. 

​​Thank you for your feedback regarding the BeIN Sports HD channel. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us. Please feel free to leave official feedback here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

Please refrain from creating duplicate posts about the same topic, as doing so is a violation of Comcast Forum Guidelines.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

It's not a duplicate thread when all other threads regarding the same subject have been locked!