Community Forum

BeIN Sport HD

Contributor

BeIN Sport HD

Comcast appears to have locked the previous thread, so I'll try to start a new one. 

Both BeIN Sports channels remain SD only in the Boston market. This is the sole reason I am no longer a Comcast TV customer (now that they've finally added FS2) , as I can not justify the premium price for the service when it does not deliver the content I want in High Def.

Please Comcast add BeIN Sports HD. 

New Poster

Re: BeIN Sport HD

I 100% agree with this. I don't understand what is so difficulty in broadcasting the feed in the HD. It seems that Bein is outputing their feed in HD but comcast is not re-broadcasting it in HD. It's obsurd.

I also agree that, FINALLY, FS2 was added. Took long enough. Something needs to be done! If Verizon was available in Cambridge I would have already switched. Embarrassing!

New Poster

Please yes... I will switch back if they add Being Sports HD
Official Employee

Hi All,

We’re always evaluating the content and channels we offer customers, so BeIN Sport may be available in HD in the future. To submit your interest in BeIN Sport, please visit here:https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/. Sorry for the inconvenience.