Community Forum

Audio sync on NBC in Denver

New Poster

Audio sync on NBC in Denver

For several months now the audio sync over Comcast X1 has been terrible on NBC HD channel 653. I recently had an outage and watched the channel over an antenna and the channel was watchable again. Noticed issue is still bad after watching the Tonight show. Checked other channels like ESPN and there is no audio sync issues.
Official Employee

Re: Audio sync on NBC in Denver

Hi There, Buddhaj72. 

Thank you for reaching out. I want to help with the TV audio issue. Do you have a splitter near the main TV box? Or is directly hooked up to the wall? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Yes, there is a splitter a couple feet away from the main box for the XB6 modem/router. Kind of need that to have all my services.
Official Employee

Understood! Have you attempted to reboot the box? Have you only been having this issue since the interruption that you mentioned, or was this happening before then as well? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

The boxes have been rebooted multiple times for the various bugs with X1. Usually at least twice a week. Why would this fix a broadcast issue on one channel?
New Poster

As stated originally issue had been ongoing for several months and did not start after any service interruption. It is also the same with new X1 boxes activated two weeks ago.
Official Employee

Thank you for clarifying! Sorry for the confusion on my end. Let's troubleshoot from the account so that we can either submit a ticket or get a tech out there as soon as possible! Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”