Community Forum

Attica Indiana Market

Regular Visitor

Attica Indiana Market

We use to get Channel 18 via Comcast.   It is a CBS channel.   We also got Channel 4 however 18 was taken away and now our only CBS channel comes from Indianapolis not Lafayette when we are 30 miles from Lafayette and 90 miles from Indianapolis 

I am sure you are going to loose customers if we can’t get out local news from a Lafayette instead of Indianapolis. 

I have have brought this up before and everyone points the finger at the other. 

We we want our CBS channel from Lafayette 

Official Employee

Re: Attica Indiana Market

Hello MF12, thanks for bringing this to our attention. You may want to check your local stations for the local news but to be sure this was not done in error I can look into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full street address? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Attica Indiana Market

Hi MF12, it was great speaking with you. Feel free to create another post if you need anything further. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!