Community Forum

Are the Channels promised in OCTOBER still a go?

Problem Solver

Are the Channels promised in OCTOBER still a go?

It's the 18th today. I understand it is 3 am in the morning local time I just wanted to know if FS2 on channel 410 and Newsmax HD on 792 and IP news on 292 is still a go? in the FRESNO AREA?

I understand things change and I understand it's the middle of the night LOL.

Problem Solver

Re: Are the Channels promised in OCTOBER still a go?

Okay what's going on here? cany any comcast employee explain?

FS2 is now avaible in my channel lineup through the cable box on 410.

but there's absoulteley no way to watch it in HD. I go on the FOX sports go APP it isn't there.

I go on the Stream portal it's not availble when it should since it's availble on my Cable lineup on the tv. if the channel was in HD on the TV. I wouldn't care. but FS2 has sports and sports are better in HD!!! it's not on availble on the stream app. I"m asking because FS2 isn't in HD anywhere.

I really don't care either... oh well....

Silver Problem Solver

Here in the Chicago area, FS2 is on 409/1209, but only in SD. It's not on my DTA, so may require Preferred or higher?

Problem Solver

FS 2 is availble on 410 here.

I honestly don't know what's going on with my stream tv. For some Reason FS 2 is locked on both the in home selection on 410 and the TV go section.

I"m trying something when I talked to advance support the Lady on the line says something about having you connected to your comcast WIFI.

I always connect my computer through ethernet.

I'm gonna restart the modem and see.

Problem Solver

FS 2 is now availble on TV GO 

Official Employee

Hi @Pharrell. Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm happy to know you are now able to access FS 2. Let us know if you need anything else. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Nice little run Comcast has had this week. In addition to FS2 (despite it in SD only) I see Z Living, i24 News and Newsmax were all added in HD on my cable system.

Hoping FS2 is available in HD soon other than just on the FSGO app. 

Silver Problem Solver

@sethnjdfan wrote:

Nice little run Comcast has had this week. In addition to FS2 (despite it in SD only) I see Z Living, i24 News and Newsmax were all added in HD on my cable system.

Hoping FS2 is available in HD soon other than just on the FSGO app. 

You won't have Z-Living for long. Saw this on Wikipedia:

"Z Living (formerly Veria Living) is an American digital cable and satellite television network that is owned by Indian company Essel Group. The channel's lifestyle programming focuses on health and wellness. The channel will shut down on January 31, 2019. "

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @sethnjdfan,

We’re always evaluating the content and channels we offer customers, so FS2 may be available in HD in the future. To submit your interest in FS2, please visit here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!