Community Forum

Amazon Prime Video

New Poster

Amazon Prime Video

Is there some way to install Amazon Prime Video in to the settings?  Netflix is there and I am wondering if it's possible.

Thank you!

Expert

Re: Amazon Prime Video

@shaynarutland wrote:

Is there some way to install Amazon Prime Video in to the settings?  Netflix is there and I am wondering if it's possible.

Thank you!

no plans to do so have been announced.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

The apps are not customizable, most boxes will have the same apps. Sling is next to be added
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

I also would like to be able to watch prime on my TV. They have you Tube and Netflix? So why can't they just add prime?

Silver Problem Solver

The X1 box is not like a Roku. Any company that wants their app on X1 probably needs to have a financial deal that shares revenue, meaning Comcast wants to be paid to allow their app, and probably also wants a cut of anything ordered through that app.