Adult channel ordering

How do I subscribe to adult channel ten
Expert

Re: Adult channel ordering

Jaw696969 wrote:

Call into Comcast @   1-800-266-2278 or 1-800-934-6489

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Jaw696969 wrote:

Monthly subscriptions to some adult video content may be available for a per month charge for access to each subscription service. If this option is available in your area, you can order directly off the TV screen.

If this option is available in your area, you can see the current titles in the Playboy, Vivid, Hustler and TEN subscription folders located on XFINITY On Demand at:

Non-X1 Set-Top Boxes:
Movies > Adult > Adult Subscriptions > Vivid
Movies > Adult > Adult Subscriptions > Hustler
Movies > Adult > Adult Subscriptions > TEN
Movies > Adult > By Brand (HD) > Vivid > Vivid Subscription
Movies > Adult > By Brand (SD) > Vivid > Vivid Subscription
Movies > Adult > By Brand (HD) > Hustler > Hustler Subscription
Movies > Adult > By Brand (SD) > Hustler > Hustler Subscription
Movies > Adult > By Brand (HD) > TEN > TEN Subscription
Movies > Adult > By Brand (SD) > TEN > TEN Subscription

X1 Set-Top Boxes:
Movies > Adult > By Network
Movies > Adult > Adult Subscriptions

For parental control options, the link below may be helpful:
http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/cable​-tv/control-what-your-child-watches/

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

I live in zip code 77079, and while On Demand in X1 shows the option to subscribe to a variety of adult channels directly from the menu, when attempting to do so it refers me to the website under My Account to make programming changes. Of course, there IS no option to subscribe to adult channels on the website. How can I actually see what's truly available for subscription and subscribe? Is via phone the only option?

Official Employee

Diskoman wrote:

I live in zip code 77079, and while On Demand in X1 shows the option to subscribe to a variety of adult channels directly from the menu, when attempting to do so it refers me to the website under My Account to make programming changes. Of course, there IS no option to subscribe to adult channels on the website. How can I actually see what's truly available for subscription and subscribe? Is via phone the only option?

Apologies. Checking into this now. We can definitely take this order via phone or via Chat (link below):  

https://www.comcastsupport.com/ChatEntry/Protected.aspx

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.