Community Forum

Adult Swim

New Poster

Adult Swim

What channel is "Adult Swim?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Adult Swim

Adult Swim is not a separate channel right now. It's a programming block on Cartoon Network. Typically 7PM-6AM (or something like that) Eastern.

Official Employee

jpetersga wrote:

Currently 8pm - 6am ET/PT on Cartoon Network. Channel 124 in your area and in HD on channel 442.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

ComcastTeds wrote:

jpetersga wrote:

Currently 8pm - 6am ET/PT on Cartoon Network. Channel 124 in your area and in HD on channel 442.

Well, that's a not so smart decision!  "Oh, sorry kids, time for Adult Swim.  No more cartoons for you!"

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a fellow customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Again wrote:

ComcastTeds wrote:

jpetersga wrote:

Well, that's a not so smart decision!  "Oh, sorry kids, time for Adult Swim.  No more cartoons for you!"

Not a Comcast decision. But there always Cartoons available On Demand or on other channels.

You can reach Cartoon Network here:  http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.