Community Forum

Acorn: My Life Is Murder

Regular Visitor

Acorn: My Life Is Murder

We subscribe to Acorn TV via Comcast. Acorn Network has been airing a new program called My Life Is Murder, starring Lucy Lawless, for about a month. However, that show is not appearing in the Acorn offerings via Comcast. When will this be corrected?

Expert

Re: Acorn: My Life Is Murder

@Pittfan1 wrote:

We subscribe to Acorn TV via Comcast. Acorn Network has been airing a new program called My Life Is Murder, starring Lucy Lawless, for about a month. However, that show is not appearing in the Acorn offerings via Comcast. When will this be corrected?

Some information can be found at Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Life_Is_Murder

Scroll down to the Episodes grid.  You'll see air dates, which I presume are for the US.  Comcast has no control over when the episodes will be released.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Several episodes have aired on Acorn in the US but, for some unknown reason, are not showing up on demand from Acorn via Comcast. I am curious as to when they will appear.

Expert

@Pittfan1 wrote:

Several episodes have aired on Acorn in the US but, for some unknown reason, are not showing up on demand from Acorn via Comcast. I am curious as to when they will appear.

That would be up to Acorn.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

The first two episodes of My Life is Murder were available on Acorn TV on Xfinity.  Then they disappeared.  Then the third episode became available - Acorn releases new content every Monday.  I saw that it was available on Monday but when I went to watch it a few days later there were no episodes available.  Same think happened with episode 4. By Wednesday you couldn't find My Life is Murder anywhere on Xfinity - no episodes were available.  Today Acorn released episode 5 on Xfinity but episodes 1 - 4 aren't available.  They're available on AcornTV.com and on Acorn TV through Amazon Prime but no longer available on Xfinity.  I called customer service at Xfinity but I couldn't really get them to understand the issue of missing content.  They just kept sending a signal to update the box.  I'm cancelling Acorn through Xfinity and going to pick it up through Amazon Prime - they have all the content and it's a dollar cheaper each month. 

Regular Visitor

Thank you so much! Comcast customer support seem to be clueless. You told me exactly what I needed to know. I have Prime, so I will follow your path to solve the problem.