Community Forum

AXS TV

Regular Visitor

AXS TV

I have been requesting this channel for 2 years ... NO HELP!!!!!

the show is available IN THIS AREA on channel 1613 and 897 BUT IS NOT ON XFINTY LINE UP.Palladia was replaced as

MTV but not the same. I miss my concerts and want to watch the shows as my

home and not at a friends who has VERIZON !!

New Poster

Re: AXS TV

I would like them to add it too.  I had it with Hotwire.

Regular Visitor

I Would Like For Xfinity To Get This Channel As Well But Not Just On Xfinity Stream But Also On The X1 Box Thanks.
Frequent Visitor

I have this channel.  Its 291.

Frequent Visitor
Official Employee

Hello, all - 

Thank you for reaching out! This channel may be available in certain areas only. I would be more than happy to review the lineups with you and upgrade to a lineup that includes this channel. Please feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name to get started! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I do not believe AXS TV is available in the 08075 area. 

Regular Visitor

Hi Ally,

My parents have AXS TV (via Comcast) and it's fantastic.  I'd like to find a way to request it be added in my area (60148).  I can name 100 channels to delete with no problem to make room!

I didn't see a way to request the channel on the xfinity website.

Can you assist?

Mike

Official Employee

Hey Mike (marino223)! 

Thanks for letting us know about your interest in AXS TV. I'd be happy to see if we can add this channel to your line up in your area. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

this is 90125... I posted my request  for AXS TV on 3/6/2019,  nothing positive has happened.  Still not in the lineup for zip code 08075. Still have to go to a friends house ,who has Verizon ,to watch the show.  Give me back Palladia, Do Something,  Know

concert stations to watch.   

Official Employee

Hi 90125, thank you for reaching back out and I would like to help and see if AXS TV can be added to your lineup or if there is any other way to view it.  Could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

New Poster

Hey, I am also someone who has AXS TV in parts of my state but not my area code (Maryland,20877) is there any way I can get the channel on my line up or at least get the request heard? It's peculiar how we're one of the few places in my state who doesn't have it.