Community Forum

ATSN CHANNEL ON COMCAST

Regular Visitor

ATSN CHANNEL ON COMCAST

I want to see the WVU game this Saturday. Zip code 22655. Does Comcast carry the channel?
Valued Contributor

Re: ATSN CHANNEL ON COMCAST

@AMPMT wrote:
I want to see the WVU game this Saturday. Zip code 22655. Does Comcast carry the channel?

I have never heard of ATSN. 

Diamond Problem Solver

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.smokingmusket.com/platform/amp/2018/9/8/17833840/how-to-watch-liste...

ATSN is AT&T Sportsnet that’s not in your market

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

This channel was in the Comcast lineup last year.  We are paying more $$$$ for less service and options.  You also keep bouncing the DIY Channel on and off your lineup.  The frustration that your rotating channel selection is causing is reason enough to seek other service providers. 

New Poster

How do I get ATSN on Xfinity?

Highlighted
Problem Solver

You live in Virginia, so this channel is not available to you via Comcast. AT&T SportsNet is a Pittsburgh-based regional sports network that primarily carries Pirates and Penguins games, but also has a partnership with West Virginia University. The game may be on additional channels in your area, like MASN.

Regular Contributor

You mean WVU-Kansas? That's on ESPN at 4:00.  The only college game on ATSN this Saturday is VT-Pitt, and it's also on NBC Sports Washington at 4:30.

Diamond Problem Solver

You guys are referring to games when this thread started back in September

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

I'm trying to get the WV game on tv.
Regular Contributor

@hank1951 wrote:
I'm trying to get the WV game on tv.

Apparently, it is only on AT&T SportsNet Pittsburgh, or, if you have a Roku or AppleTV, on the Mountaineer TV channel.