Community Forum

ACC Network

New Poster

Where's ACC Network

Where's ACC Network? Do I have to go to Dish network to get it?

New Poster

ACC NETWORK

As of today Comcast is the only one without the ACC Network. I dont understand?!? being one the biggest providers and cant get on borad with one of the most anticipated channel in college sports? 

COME-ON!!!!

Frequent Visitor

Tired of no ACC Network

About done with Comcast if they don't get the ACC Network. Something I watched last year on ESPN, can't watch this year because I am a Comcast subscriber. In this day and age, hard to believe a wall is being put up by Comcast to prevent content from being seen online. This is about to move me to YouTube TV. Any idea on when this may be resolved?

Frequent Visitor

Week 5 with no ACC Network

So let me guess how this is going to all go down.

Comcast will finally cut a sweetheart deal with ESPN, probably at some point AFTER football season ends.

They'll say they worked tirelessly to get the best deal for Comcast subscribers.

And then they'll still boost our monthly cable bill far beyond what the deal they worked out would dictate.

Sound about right?

Regular Contributor

Re: Week 5 with no ACC Network

Does not sound right… I want you to point to a previous incarnation what channel was added and it directly led to some kind of massive increase.

Red herring argument
New Poster

ACC Network

The ACC network. Will we ever get this? We pay $8.25 for a regional sports fee and in Miami Florida we get the PAC 12 network.....my comittment is up and it looks like I'll be switching back to DirecTV again in the near future. 

New Poster

If Comcast doesn’t offer the ACC network I am going to change providers soon.

Paying $235 a month and can’t watch my team. 

Frequent Visitor

Comcast deleting posts on ACC Network?

It’s okay, Comcast. We know you’re a corporation looking out for your shareholders at the expense of your customers.

So when I point that out as a reason for your inability to strike a deal with ESPN for the ACC Network, you really DON’T have to delete my post.

I’ll just come back the next day and write another post if I have to, until you do your jobs, and provide the content your customers have been demanding since at least mid-year.
New Poster

No Altitude

When is Comcast going to figure out that customers want Altitude???  With $250+ fees for monthly internet and TV services per month, we should receive one of the FEW decent TV channels and that would be Altitude!  

New Poster

ACC Network

When am I getting the ACC Network ? 

New Poster

ACC Network

Does Comcast plan to add ACC network?  There are lots of very upset college football and basketball fans about this not being available.

Frequent Visitor
New Poster

ACC Network

Ive already switched from Comcast before......I have a Direct tv dish on my house and I live in ACC country. Either they can make an agreement or I'm out in November!
Regular Visitor

Re: ACC Network

I called Comcast yesterday, they told me they have NO pending talks with ACC Network nor do they intend to add this network AT ANY TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!  I am with you - I will soon switch.