Community Forum

ACC Network

New Poster

Where's ACC Network

Where's ACC Network? Do I have to go to Dish network to get it?

New Poster

ACC NETWORK

As of today Comcast is the only one without the ACC Network. I dont understand?!? being one the biggest providers and cant get on borad with one of the most anticipated channel in college sports? 

COME-ON!!!!

Frequent Visitor

Tired of no ACC Network

About done with Comcast if they don't get the ACC Network. Something I watched last year on ESPN, can't watch this year because I am a Comcast subscriber. In this day and age, hard to believe a wall is being put up by Comcast to prevent content from being seen online. This is about to move me to YouTube TV. Any idea on when this may be resolved?

Frequent Visitor

Week 5 with no ACC Network

So let me guess how this is going to all go down.

Comcast will finally cut a sweetheart deal with ESPN, probably at some point AFTER football season ends.

They'll say they worked tirelessly to get the best deal for Comcast subscribers.

<Edited>

Regular Contributor

Re: Week 5 with no ACC Network

Does not sound right… I want you to point to a previous incarnation what channel was added and it directly led to some kind of massive increase.

Red herring argument
New Poster

ACC Network

The ACC network. Will we ever get this? We pay $8.25 for a regional sports fee and in Miami Florida we get the PAC 12 network.....my comittment is up and it looks like I'll be switching back to DirecTV again in the near future. 

New Poster

If Comcast doesn’t offer the ACC network I am going to change providers soon.

Paying $235 a month and can’t watch my team. 

New Poster

ACC Network

When am I getting the ACC Network ? 

New Poster

ACC Network

Does Comcast plan to add ACC network?  There are lots of very upset college football and basketball fans about this not being available.

New Poster

ACC Network

Ive already switched from Comcast before......I have a Direct tv dish on my house and I live in ACC country. Either they can make an agreement or I'm out in November!
Regular Visitor

Re: ACC Network

I called Comcast yesterday, they told me they have NO pending talks with ACC Network nor do they intend to add this network AT ANY TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!  I am with you - I will soon switch. 

New Poster

ACC FOR US

OK COMCAST..... SO EXACTLY WHAT IS THE TOTAL COST FOR YOU TO TAKE ON THE ACCN???
New Poster

Re: ACC FOR US

I, too, cannot understand why Comcast has been unable to compromise enough to carry ACC football and NFL games.  Sadly, this company has a near monopoly in our area- especially for internet.  As soon as another company offers some competition, I plan to ditch Comcast .  Repeated requests to Comcast resolve this issue has been ignored.

New Poster

Acc Network

Hello. I've been very happy with comcast/xfinity service so far coming over from att uverse. i don't know why you guy's don't have the acc network. for the life of me please explain why i can have the big 10 pac 10 networks  and not this one !!!. i know the dreaded high carriage fees line. ok i'll give you pac10 and big10 networks and the outdoor channel a couple of the cartoon channels and the numerous music channels in which half i don't listen too. pick any number of spanish language channels and any fox news channel. i notice the you have pushed the disney channel but won't let the customers have the acc network. please help me understand why i need the pac10 network and not the acc why do i need the big10 network. why. don't get me wrong i'm happy with your service. i don't know why restrict choices and say carrige issues. what happen to free market stuff. well hopefully xfinity/comcast adds this channel or i guess i'll have to make a choice.

New Poster

ACCN

Why has there been no  movement to add the ACCN to the channel lineup?

Regular Visitor

Re: Acc Network

Ya, I find other posts asking the same question and all the posts are either marked as "Locked" or "Answered".  If fact, none are answered.  Comcast's official statement is here https://www.xfinity.com/facts/accnetwork.  They say ESPN's fee is too high.  But I agree with you about the Big 10 and PAC 12 networks...  In the Southeast, very few people care about watching those games.  Seems like they could drop those two channels and save enough $$$ to pick up the ACC network.

New Poster

Re: ACC FOR US

Comcast is holding ACC fans hostage by not carrying the new network. I attempted to go to other streaming networks but they either wont let me see them, because my net is comcast or the price is rediculous.

I have been a comcast customer for over 25 years and basically have everything but the ACCN on my package but will now have to dump comcast and go totally to a streaming net.

If comcast thinks that we wont do this, you just lost a loyal customer. As of Monday, i am gone.

New Poster

ACCN

Where is the ACCN Network?? 

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: ACCN

Not on Comcast, presently there’s no agreement

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

ACC network

Saturday is deadline for Comcast/Xfinity to carry ACC network. Forget my contract with you as my provider. Already in contact with new provider that has ACC network. What a shame.

New Poster

ACC network

Missing yet another Clemson game! I keep cable because of the sports access. I am rethinking that now! Please add ACCN to the line up or lose a formerly loyal customer.
Frequent Visitor

Re: ACC network

I’m glad Comcast doesn’t offer it. Kudos to them. I don’t want my cable bill increased this fall in order to carry the “Clemson Network”. That whole conference save for Clemson is a joke. Nothing worth watching at all.

New Poster

Why doesn’t Xfinity have the ACC network?
New Poster

Acc Network

IS COMCAST ANY CLOSER WITH NEGOTIATIONS TO AIR THE ACC NETWORK? 

New Poster

Nope, when I called this week to ask they fed me some BS about being able to watch the games on the watch ESPN app.  We will see on Friday if I am able to stream the exhibition game listed on ACCNX on the watch ESPN app.  I can almost gurantee I will receive an error saying that since my cable provider does not carry ACCN I can not watch that game.  The comcast employee even tried to tell me I need a roku or smart TV.. I know how to stream content and soon that is all I will be doing with someone else providing my internet!

New Poster

I tried to watch the Clemson football game last Saturday (10/26/19) on the ESPN app, and received that unavailable message you refer to
New Poster

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting ACC Network? I ask ESPN and they tell me I can also get it on Hulu and other streaming services . So, I would pay an extra $40 a month for one channel when I already pay a high bill for cable? Please let me know what the plan is because there does not seem to be any answers out there and like others I do not want to change providers but what options do we have?
Frequent Visitor

I applaud them for not carrying it. I don't want to pay for the Clemson football network.
New Poster

ACCNetwork

I hope you will be showing the U:VA and UNC football game this Sat.  If not this will be the fourth game this year that I have had to listen to on the radio?   Whyare you doing this<

New Poster

ACC Network

If you don't get it, or provide a way for me to get it in my house, I am switching to another provider. This is ridiculous!!!

New Poster

ACC Network

Please add this network to you cable channels.  This issue alone may result in me going back to AT&T.

Thanks.

New Poster

ACC network and Broadcast TV fee

Too bad you can’t afford ACC network You charge fees of $70 per month on top of the actual service including $10 Broadcast TV fee for the privilege of watching TV signal for which you’ve already charged. You advertised 40, quoted $80 and charge $150. I will finally leave Comcast this week after only 16 years of extortion of my personal and business account. Too bad you’re so shortsighted and greedy.
Frequent Visitor

Please do NOT add the All Clemson Conference channel.  I don't want my cable bill going any higher!!

New Poster

ACC network

I am turning in my cable equipment on Thursday and subscribing to Hulu. I informed Comcast in August that if they didn't have a deal in place with the ACCnetwork by basketball season, I was leaving. It is my understanding that there is still two years left with the Disney/ Comcast contract and that Comcast has no intentions on renegotiating it until then. Customers lost over this will never come back. Shame on Comcast!

Regular Visitor

Re: ACC network and Broadcast TV fee

Comcast is letting me down once again. My monthly bill for cable and internet is sky high. ACC Network is not available and the college basketball season is about to begin. I am very disappointed and am considering switching to another service.

Comcast already carried SEC and PAC 12, so now it is time for the ACC Network to be available to cusotmers like myself.

Comcast, you are really letting customers down and you are to blame. 

New Poster

Re: ACC network and Broadcast TV fee

I want the ACC Network!!!!
New Poster

ACCN/ ACC Network

When is Comcast/Xfinity going to carry the ACCN/ ACC Network? You can't keep telling us its a pricing issue. When DirecTV, Hulu, Spectrum, Utube, Playstation, and so many others have offered the service since the season opened. I know many people including myself have already demanded this channel. So what is going on? Do we need to cancel our services with you to get our point across? 

New Poster

When will the ACC Network be available on xfinity?

Diamond Problem Solver

When there’s an agreement.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I missed the Nationals world series run because you are too cheap to show masn. I will not miss UVA basketball for the same reason.Goodbye xfinity you really do not care about customers just money. Hello Direct tv.

New Poster

ACC Network

I volunteer with an local alumni group of an ACC university and we’re located in the midwest. The best discussion thread thus far regarding the ACC Network on Xfinity was marked “answered” back in August and it doesn’t appear any information has been made public since then. What is the status of ACC Network making it into your channel lineup? Football season was a wash, and now we’re looking to miss a lot of our team’s basketball action this year, too! An update on negotiations would be greatly appreciated.
New Poster

ACC Network

I’m with the hundreds of other xfinity customers on here, get the ACC Network or I am gone
Frequent Visitor

What's keeping Comcast from entering into an agreement, given that every other cable provider has already done so?

New Poster

ACC Network

Please add my name to the list of people who are angry about Comcast not carrying the ACC Network. I am strongly considering switching to another company since EVERY other major company carries the ACC Network. My brother is in the same position.
New Poster

Acc

As much money as I pay Xfinity, they should offer Acc so we are able to watch..charge like you do for MLB..it's ridiculous...
New Poster

ACC Network

I have lived in a Comcast area since 2001. I need to understand that in 2019 I all of a sudden cannot watch my hometown team because Comcast won't carry the ACC Network in the Denver Area. I pay for the sports package and this is just an ESPN channel. I can't even log onto it on line? What's the deal? Please at least allow me to do that on ESPN+!

Contributor

Comcast is the ONLY carrier not carrying the ACC Network!   I am a Triple Play customer.  My wife is against keeping Comcast while adding YouTubeTV to get ACCN.   I listened to the UNC game on SiriusXM instead.  I don't know if I continue this.   Comcast may just have to go.  I will miss the Video-On-Demand very much.

Highlighted
New Poster

Where is my ACC Network?

I pay well over $200 per month and I have no option through Comcast to even pay extra to get the ACC Network. So I tried downloading the ESPN app and using the Amazon fire stick and they all ended up asking for my service provider which ended in “You need to Contact your service provider because there is no current contract “  Way to go Comcast... You turned your favorite customer into very unhappy.  My family and I are huge ACC fans and I may be forced to look at other options 

New Poster

I completely agree and am very upset that Comcast would rather pad their bottom line rather than offer their customers the most up to date packages. If the ACC network is not added, Comcast can consider my business gone as soon as my 12 month agreement is up.
New Poster

ACC Network- Please Add Access by Xfinity!!!

Xfinity- please complete whatever you have to do in order to add coverage of the ACC Network!! Footbal, Basketball, Baseball- all of the ACC teams and sports. Your customers will thank you.