Community Forum

4k broadcast is pixelating on rsa game

Problem Solver

4k broadcast is pixelating on rsa game

Anything i can do? Both 4k tvs are pixelating on both 4k boxes worked fine this morning. I already restarted. System refresh?
Expert

Re: 4k broadcast is pixelating on rsa game

@Pharrell wrote:
Anything i can do? Both 4k tvs are pixelating on both 4k boxes worked fine this morning. I already restarted. System refresh?

It sounds like you may not have a strong enough signal. Do you have enough broadband speed to stream the channel on two tv's at the same time?   Can you get it one just one?

If the soccer match is live (first time on Comcast), some cameras used for the match may have trouble passing a 4K signal to the transmission center for broadcast. Do you get a decent signal for parts of the match? Or totally unwatchable?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Problem Solver

Lol im on gigabit internet. This is a comcast problem. Now Italy match wont even boot up. In 4k. Oh well happy sunday. Comcast.
Official Employee

Hello Pharrell. We're sorry to see you were experiencing trouble with your X1 service. I can help troubleshooting the pixelation issue if you are still experiencing the trouble. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Pharrell. Since we didn't receive a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.