Community Forum

3 sports channels gone?

Contributor

3 sports channels gone?

I pay extra for the sports entertainment package. Now SNY, NBCS boston,and NBCS bayarea are gone. Screen says "This regional sports channel is no longer included in our channel offering." Why was no warning given that they would do this?

Will Comcast reduce the price of the package or give us other channels?

Expert

Re: 3 sports channels gone?

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Silver Problem Solver

In my November bill, here in the Chicago area, there was a note about the channel changes. I do notice that, other than World Fishing Network, they are still listed in my channel guide.

"On January 11, 2018, FSN Prime Ticket, FSN Sun, NBCS Bay Area, NBCS Boston,
Outside TV, SportsNet NY and World Fishing Network will no longer be available on Sports
Entertainment Package. Spike will move from Digital Preferred to Sports Entertainment
Package. Please note that Spike is rebranding as "Paramount Network" on January 18, 2018."

Expert
Moved:

Official Employee

rdlouhy, any changes made to the line up would have been posted on your bill previous to the actual change. If you're looking to replace your promotion or inquiring if there is a better promotion out there for that line up, I can check. Shoot me a private message with your full name, address and account number for help. 

KenF