Community Forum

xfinity is violating the 2 yr contract they had me sign

Regular Visitor

xfinity is violating the 2 yr contract they had me sign

last month my bill jumped to 180, i contacted xfinity to change my package after they told me the into package ran out, there was/is no way i am going to pay the new 207 dollar bill, i mean after all i only watch about 5 channels, and only use the internet to pay bills and check email, the agent i talked to said my bill for july was going to change to 135, but would take 24-48 hrs to update, this was 3 weeks ago and still hasnt changed, i also had to do electronic sign 2 yr contract for this new price, since xfinity wont uphold what they said to me, i concider it a violation of the contract. i will NOT pay 207 for so little. where do i send your equipment, i will buy an antenna and use internet from work, will only cost me 30 for the antenna and work intenet is free.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: xfinity is violating the 2 yr contract they had me sign

Hello vickitc, thank you for creating a post. I know how frustrating it can be to be promised one thing and to see another when your bill comes out, I can look into this for you and make sure that you get the pricing that was promised. To get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: xfinity is violating the 2 yr contract they had me sign

Hi vickitc, unfortunately I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!