Highlighted
Expert

Re: wrong bill

@vivamyrna1 wrote:

Please have an agent call me Myrna <Edited>

my bill is wrongl

Tks.

Myrna

No one from here will call you.  You can explain your issue here, however, leaving out any personal identifying information, and we will try to help you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I waiting for someone to call me, for explane my bill

Highlighted
New Poster

On 3/23/2020 I called for another cheaper package because I lost my job because COVID-19

the offer me one package $87.86 this has to be the total and when I recivid my bill it is $130.00

I need you to fixed and let me know.

tks

Myrna

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

hi

On 3/23/2020 I called for another cheaper package because I lost my job because COVID-19

the offer me one package $87.86 this has to be the total and when I recivid my bill it is $130.00

I need you to fixed and let me know.

tks

Myrn

there nothing  wrong  with your bill   the bill that  you  have sounds  about  right  $87   pluse  taxs  pluse  modem renta  and X1 renta   if you  have  TV  and  broadcast and sports  fees    once  you  add all that up with your  $87 plan   your  bill is right around  $130 wish is about normal  once you  add  up every thing