Community Forum

why jack my bill way up and with no notice

New Poster

why jack my bill way up and with no notice

Triple play customer for decades, all of a sudden my bill jumped 30 dollars with no notice.

This ridiculous price hike has caused me to review what I pay. Time for cord cutting. I want to downgrade to just internet. The change plan link does not give me any options to actually change my plan. How do I dump everything but internet?

thanks

New Poster

Re: why jack my bill way up and with no notice

I have the same concerns. I pay almost $250.00 a month for triple play (after their recent increase) and only get about 40 min. per hour of content and the rest is commercials. What really gets me is If I want to go back far enough to see certain on-demand shows that I had missed they want to charge me again for something I already paid for. They seem to have no oversight and can charge you whatever they want. They are making money hand over fist with no concern for their customers. I called to check on new service for my son and they would not quote a price without an exact address including apt. number. They told me they charge different prices depending on where you live. Sounds like discrimination to me. I would really like to know how to get the best price on internet only also. If anyone has any ideas I would like to hear them. Comcast is out of control with their monopoly. They need some DIRECT competition.