Community Forum

was never told about an upgrade fee?

Highlighted
Problem Solver

was never told about an upgrade fee?

a 14 upgrade fee was added to my account that I wasn't told about and I kept asking your employee if I would be charged anything else.

Can that be waived since I wasnt told? and it's kind of a bad way to not tell a customer when adding a service.  About an upgrade feed when I stressed would I be charged anything else. I talked to him on the phone. I was told by an employee who confirmed I would only be charged 15 dollars.

also comcast lied about the speed. I only get 950 download I was told by a store employee I would get 986. I understand it might be my equipment or area live in the boonies but nothing is wrong with my connection. This is on a Wired connection.

comcast lied.jpg
Official Employee

Re: was never told about an upgrade fee?

Pharrell, thank you for reaching out here on the forums. Is the upgrade fee on the residential account, or are you referring to a mobile account? I would be happy to help with the speed issues you're getting. Please send over a PM with your first and last name to get started! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!