Community Forum

unnecessary charges!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

unnecessary charges!

I have been given bundle service of internet and TV under some promotional as communicated by Xfinity support executive.

I am not using TV services from  months but everytime I asked them to remove /cancel service they keep saying this is not possible. Now since last few months my bills has been started increasing every 2-3 months without any prior initmation.

in Jan they told me charges are increased as goverment increased taxes... this month i see HD tchnology fee has been added as promotion ended ? I called up billing support and agent was very rude and keeping changing versions . Ist he said we sent email to you about change and when i have asked which date mail was sent he put me on hold. After brief hold, he said mail was not sent but you can see your charges in your app so you should be aware of new charges ? Really, is this way Xfinity team inform customers? I have asked him to transfer to manager , so he hung up the phone saying let me check if manager is available? Before hanging he also told charges next month will increase to 96$ ?? 

I am not sure what is going on but this is definitely not what Xfinity customer services should be and i expect issue to be resolved and all additional charges to be dropped. I dont need TV services and not using it so it can be taken away with reliable internet services.

Hopefully some one will look in to this issue and respond at the earliest.